ANS (Antarashtriya News Sansthan) is looking for young and dynamic Journalists/Web Content Writers / Trainees/ Sub-Editors / Photo Editors / Social Media Editors, well versed in English or Hindi for its upcoming English and Hindi news websites.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their Resume with links or soft copy of some of their own written news/articles/blog/social media posts on or before 23rd August 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Equivalent
- Graduate/Masters in Journalism or Mass Communication
- Basic knowledge of Computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Typing Speed in Hindi and English atleast 50 words per minute.
- Expert in English-to-Hindi or Hindi-to-English translation.
- Two Years of experience in any NewsPaper/Magazine/Website/TV.
- For fresh trainees there is no such experience is required but clipping of at least 10-20 published articles / news / blogs / posts is required.
Shortlisted Candidates will be called on their Mobile phone. For final interview they have to reach at 2:30pm on 24th August 2017 at ANS Head Office:
R-559, Upper Ground Floor, New Rajinder Nagar, Shankar Road, (Near Motimahal Fire Station), New Delhi 110060.